Who We Are
Perri Craven, M.D.
Medical Director of Kaiser Rehabilitation and Associate Medical Director of Oklahoma Stroke & Neurological Institute. Dr. Craven is board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation and has a sub-specialty in brain injury medicine.
Before You Arrive for Your First Appointment
Please print and complete the following registration documents and bring them with you to your first appointment.
What We Do
- Brain injury
- Cardiac & Pulmonary conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Orthopedic disabilities
- Spinal cord injury
- Vestibular & balance dysfunctions
- Major medical trauma
- Movement System Disorder
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Neuromuscular Developmental Treatment
- Neurological Day Treatment Program
- Manual Therapy
- Kinesiotape/McConnell taping
- Vital Stim for Swallow
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- Driving Stimulation Assessment
- Fall prevention/Balance training
- Lymphedema Management
- Orthotics/Prosthetics training
- Custom Orthotic Casting
- Wheelchair Seating
- Spinal dysfunction
- Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
- On-site Physiatry Clinic
- Work fit/Hardening
- Kaiser Rehabilitation received the 2018 Top Performer award in recognition of outstanding rehabilitation program performance for the fourth consecutive year, from Uniform Data System.
- The average length of stay at Kaiser Rehabilitation is 10.8 days compared to the national average of 14.7.
- 96% of Kaiser Rehabilitation patients rated the overall quality of care as excellent or very good.
- 96% of patients stated they would recommend Kaiser Rehabilitation to their families and friends.
Call Kaiser Rehabilitation at 918-579-7100 for access, pre-admission screenings or evaluations. We welcome inquiries on whether a patient would benefit from our services. Please call the admission office to discuss inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation and the admission criteria for Medicare or private insurance patients. Following a pre-admissions evaluation, a report of findings is communicated to referring physicians and case managers in a timely manner.
1120 S. Utica
Tulsa, OK 74104
3rd floor (located in the Peggy V. Helmerich Women's Health Center)
1125 S. Trenton Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74120
Admissions Office 918-579-7100